Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Last day of Vacation

My last day of Vacation.... for this week anyway! I left on Friday evening for Quilt Retreat, returning on Monday afternoon. For the next 24 hours, I slept, cleaned, put away, slept more, rested, slept... When you sew non stop for 3 days, sleep little, laugh alot... you have to have a down day afterwards...

Supper is in the crock pot, and I am headed to the sewing room, and YEP I have uploaded 17 new pictures for those of you (you know who you are) that were openly complaining about the MAX pictures withdrawals you were experiencing.

It seems that I still have alot of things that I would like to accomplish on my last day of vacation. Here is the list that I would like to accomplish today:

Sew borders on Log Cabin - DIDN'T HAPPEN

Piece on Round About - DIDN'T HAPPEN

Take Max on a walk at the River

Run to the Library to pick up my holds

Stop into the Quilt shop to show off the Monster

Piece my 2ND Saturday blocks due in 3 days. - DIDN'T HAPPEN

Piece my Churning 30's blocks. - DIDN'T HAPPEN

That might not all happen, but I am headed that way...

Have a GREAT ONE, until we chat again!

Connie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you should add more pictures of max.

love elizabeth.