Saturday, February 5, 2011

January 2011 is finally over...

January was a long month for us here at this household and yet so short... The month started out with Wyatt's baptism and we got to meet Miss Emma, Wyatt's first cousin from Colorado.  We had a surprise visit from Kat and Paul in the middle of the month and have lots of photos from that short but long weekend, I will actively work to get the balance of them loaded for you to look through.  This video seems to be our funniest and has had the most visits from our 'YouTube' site (rdreams81).
Warning:  It is either going to make you giggle or gag

'We' caught a cold, and I managed to hang on to it for 3 weeks, and I am still not sure that I have won this battle, but please don't let the 'COLD' know that.  And for all of my moms out there.. Yes I did seek medical care.

We have had lots of snow, and yes I know that most of you have more, so please don't feel you need to send it to me...

Nick and Erik have managed to work in a couple of days on the ice - - fishing, so I hope to load a few of those shots in my web albums located here.  Feel free to browse around:

https://picasaweb.google.com/rdreams81

My company was sold at the end of the month, and it looks like the office complex I work in while be closed/merged into the new owners headquarters in Norcross, GA.  So change will be headed my way in the future.  I will face that when it arrives.  The sale is not suppose to be final until the end of the 2nd Quarter.

I have managed to sew a little, but really have not felt up to it.  My goal is to sew everyday for at least 15 minutes, most of January did not see that. 
I am hoping February is a little kinder month to us all.  I do also want to take this moment to thank each of you for dropping in and catching up with us here!  We do appreciate it~!

Connie and Nick

No comments: