Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010

My 15 minutes of sewing today was working on my peeled backed quilt. I have placed the photos in the January folder. This has to be completely quilted by the 3rd Thursday of January. I will be working little sections to be able to complete this in time for my challenge. If I fail to complete the challenge, I must make a 12 1/2 in unfinished block that will be pieced into a quilt that will be finished for a child to select from when they cross the path of either a law officer or social worker as a victim. But my penalty multiplies until I complete the challenge so I will be working hard at my challenge. I would say I am over 1/2 way done, but the easy parts are the completed parts. Now I have lots of areas that have to be completed like I did tonight. I will post as I am working them. The background is really not green, but more of a tan. I think between the close up shot with the flash and the blue marker, it turned out looking green. I already have the hanger for this quilt, I will be pushing to get it bound. Talk to you tomorrow.
Connie

No comments: