Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

OK, I didn't fall off my resolution yet, I just had my head down working hard at my sewing machine.


I have been heads down sewing like a Crazy Madwoman Quilter trying to finish my Challenge. Well.... drum roll please.... I do NOT owe a Charity block this month. I have updated the January Sewing folder.


I sewed late Friday evening, some late on Saturday, some time on Sunday, and most of Monday afternoon and evening. In fact I went to bed at 10:42 PM Monday evening and was back up at 10:57 when Elizabeth came in after she SMOKED a deer. Yes deer season ended officially at dusk on SUNDAY, but does Elizabeth care. Still trying to determine what it will take to get it back on the road. Elizabeth was not hurt, except for the immediate mental trauma. She is feeling that bad things are happening to her right now and could sure use some good vibes sent her way.


I have mega hours into this current quilt and am trying to decide if I will hold off on the hand work portion of the binding of the quilt until my road trip to North Carolina in February, or work on it now... Decisions..Decisions..Decisions..

My machine is shut down for the night, and I am packing up the items I will need to take to the Challenge meeting tomorrow night. If I don't come prepared, they will roast me. I will post tomorrow if at all possible

Take care everyone!
Connie

No comments: