Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14, 2010

Can you believe it...January is almost 1/2 over. It has been a busy one so far for us. What about you?

I didn't do my 15 minutes of sewing on Tuesday and Wednesday. Those days are really long for me because I do the drive to Creve Coeur and so I am on the road by 5:40 in the morning for the hour plus commute. So I put my head down tonight at the machine after I got supper prepared. I made vension stew and homemade dinner rolls. I need to write up the recipe, so I can make it again. I will share it then with you.

I have attached photos of my quilt top and how the quilting is coming along. After I stopped tonight, I figured up that I may have crossed the 1/2 done mark. I have a lot to still do before next Wednesday evening before I go to bed.
Fortunately I have Monday off, so that should help me a little. I am going with Nick to the doc on Saturday, I will let you know what they say about the foot. I really think he will order more tests, but once again I will let you guys know.

Talk to you tomorrow!
Connie

No comments: